Lecithin Therapy to Reduce Cholesterol and Vascular Diseases
· Yes, it is a (lecithins), an extract from soy beans.
What Are the Physical Descriptions of Phosphatidylcholine..?
· It is a heat sensitive solution
· One terminal end consists of a hydrophilic group (molecule attracted to water)
· The other end consists of a hydrophobic fatty acids group (molecule attracted to fat)
· It ranks among the most important phospholipids for the cellular and sub-cellular membranes
· It ensure a normal membrane structure enhancing the numerous functions of the cell.
· It represent the matrix of all biological membranes.Dr. Fateh Srajeldin BSc. ND., 416-207-0207