Lecithin Therapy to Reduce Cholesterol and Vascular Diseases
What are the benefits of Phosphatidylecholine Treatments..?
· Remarkable ability to reduce plaque deposition on the artery walls all over the body from the brain and heart to the little toe.
· It also lowers blood cholesterol and homocysteine levels.
· It is valuable for individuals who have suffered from heart attack or other heart injury.
· Studies in lab animals have shown that it increases life span by up to 36%.
· An important therapeutic application of the IV treatment is increasing the hearts ability to withstand stress.
Dr. Fateh Srajeldin BSc. ND 416-207-0207